We Are Your Home Residential Spray Foam Experts
There are many ways to properly insulate your home or condominium. Whether it’s new construction or a historic home, the proper insulation application is important. Spray foam is an excellent insulator, but your home is unique, and our job is to ensure the solution you choose is the best fit for your home. Contact us, and we’ll discuss your situation with you to determine if foam insulation is the best fit for your project.
Louisville KY homeowners see a decrease in yearly energy bills by 30-50%
Why should Louisville homeowners use spray foam insulation?
- Reduce energy costs 30-50% by using less energy
- Reduce CO2 emissions
- Downsize heating and cooling systems by 30-50%
- Reduce air and moisture infiltration
- Keeps dust and pollen out
- Does not support mold growth
- Environmentally friendly
- Not a desirable habitat or food source for insects or rodents
Thought you couldn’t afford foam? Think again!
Spray foam more than pays for itself by providing homeowners savings in each and every month’s heating and cooling bill for the life of a home or office. As an example, using spray foam may increase your monthly mortgage by $30, but DECREASE your month utility by $160, a net savings of $130 a month for every month. The math just makes sense!
Benefits to Kentucky Home Builders
Every day Kentucky home builders are learning more about the benefits of spray foam insulation. Being able to offer spray foam insulation to home buyers will set builders apart from the competition.
By partnering with Bio-Foam Insulation Systems of Kentucky, builders will be able to offer a quality product from an established, experienced, and certified company. Bio-Foam Insulation Systems of Kentucky is more than a subcontractor. We are on your team, from the beginning of the construction phase, to the safe and complete installation of our environmentally friendly insulation.
Top 5 Reasons to Use Bio-Foam Insulation
- Healthy: Creates a continuous air barrier around your structure which helps block harmful outside irritants such as dust, pollen, or other allergens, therefore improving indoor air quality.
- Comfortable: Foam expands in seconds, filling gaps and cracks. By sealing the thermal envelope conditioned air stays inside.Therefore, allowing a uniform temperature throughout the structure.
- Energy Efficient: Foam creates an airtight seal, so you use less energy to heat and cool your home.
- Durable: Bio-Based Insulation is an inert substance that does not sag or break down over time. It will maintain its air seal for the life of your structure. Also, it DOES NOT promote mold growth, nor provide a food source for insects or rodents.
- Environmentally Friendly: We can apply soy-based foam. Soy is a rapidly renewable resource and our product is manufactured here in the USA. The alternative is petroleum-based foam. Which would you rather have in your home?